Adventures Child Care & Learning Center of Greenwood, Indiana is seeking a full time and part-time classroom assistants and teachers for the 2017-2018 school program. Adventures is a NECPA accredited, licensed, Level 4 Path to Quality childcare facility. Adventures Child Care & Learning Center is intent on providing the best possible care and education for every child in our facility and to be a dependable support system for our families. We provide a safe, caring, fun and educational environment at all times and will work to advocate the best for all children within our community.
The persons seeking this position must have the following:
• A minimum of a high school diploma
• Understanding of typical child development
• Ability to facilitate best practices in Early Childhood
• Respect for children, their unique personalities and cultures
• Respect for families and a willingness to engage positively with them
• Enthusiasm for children, wanting to make a difference to each and every child
• Disposition to work positively with others in a collaborative atmosphere
• Good communication skills with students and families; This includes documentation that is part of center’s curriculum
• Creativity and flexibility to be able to change the day to meet the needs and interests of the children
• Possess the ability to catch a fleeing child
Pay is negotiable and includes benefits & tuition discounts.
Copyright 2013. Adventures Child Care & Learning Center, Inc.. All rights reserved.